Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What About Taking This Empty Cup, and Filling It Up with a Little Bit More Of Innocence..?

Well, what can I say?

I feel like highlighting the various sentences and words that Jason wrote in his latest 12 Answers and putting them right in front of me, so I can see it every day. I am inspired - not in a gung-ho, just-do-it kind of way though (some days I do feel that way!) - and it puts me in a reflective mood.

Reading through the comments, I don't know why some people write as if they're dismissing his answers or thoughts. Like saying Jason is not a parent so what would he know about taking responsibility for others other than himself? Then there's one that almost disses him for being so uppity chirpy and reminding him that there's an ugly side to the world as well.

Hmm. Don't you think Jason knows and realises all that? I think you missed the point.

The weather outside is Hogwarts-like, all grey and wet, the sun trying to shine its way through the clouds.

Listening to Jason's World Cafe album; my mood is hooked on this song so it's on repeat now :)

Love For A Child : Video is wobbly, audio is clean though.

Every time he sings this song I wonder if this is drawn from his own family experience.

I swear I can hear the emotions in his voice.

Even cracks right at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment