Wednesday, July 22, 2009

If It Ain't Dutch, It Ain't Much ...

I love this series of uploads of Jason playing in someone's garden in Ootmarsum, Holland. I remember watching a docu about how this impromptu gig came about during his 'tour' in Europe. You can play in my garden anytime too, J.

Thank you Ottowannabe, wherever you are, for uploading these.

I name it the 'Ootmarsum Garden Party' and am loving that stripey multi-coloured rug that's used as the stage backdrop and on the sides as well.

For those of us who are Youtube-JM fans, you'll be familiar with that rug :) (makes me want one for my wall!) Please enjoy the rest of the Ootmarsum videos as well whenever you need a good dose of MrazGoodness.

And I love Jason in pink :)

And I love the way he writes in his notebook.

Here's two videos of Jason getting audience input - words and phrases- in creating a brand new song on the spot! If I were there I'd throw him this word : plodding. Heh.

Part 1.

Part 2.

Isn't he just simply awesome? Sooooooo talented. Who can top that?

OMG. I just looked at the date of the party and it was filmed on July 15th, 2007. Just a week and 2 years ago. Talk about timing.

Love the ending : "..something like that.."

Sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Aud!!

    I guarantee nobody can top that. That was pure talent. I'd say 'sticky hugs' if I was there. Huhu.. Hideous kinky? Lmao!!

    Anys, in your previous post you said you've been listening to Jason's World Cafe album. Where did you get it? I couldn't find any J's live album anywhere. Help!

    Still wishing hard for him to come back here. We'll definitely be the happiest bunch if that come true, aren't we?

    Virtual high 5!!!
    Nad..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nad!

    Hideous Kinky indeed! :) Life will never be the same for us the next time we hear the word Kinky, haha..

    I have maybe all his albums in mp3 format, my sister downloaded them :D. I tell you what, you email me your address, I can copy them on a pendrive and send to you.

    I guarantee you, life will never be the same after listening to his albums : Selection for Friends, Tonight Not Again, Live at Java Joe's, World Cafe, From the Cutting Floor and banyak lagi lah. My daily addiction.

    Sharing is after all, Mrazing!

    *high5*
    audxmraz

    ReplyDelete