Thursday, July 16, 2009

Taste These Teeth, Please..


I've always wondered what Plane was all about.

The plane is about to land?(...I cannot wait to call you and tell you I have landed somewhere...)

Or the plane has just taken off? (...I'm leaving your town, again...)

But I'm slowly getting it. As with many of his songs, this is one which has one of the best lyrics.

Isn't it interesting what Jason meant with 'taste these teeth, please...'?

Who would've thought that 'and undress me from the sweaters that I'm wearing' was about the fuzzy texture of unbrushed teeth? *eeeek*


"...baby hell yeah..."

"..damn, you..!"

- I love the way he sings those bits !

2 comments:

  1. hi aud..

    his songs have really deep meaning that i find very hard to understand it. But that's the beauty of it. You have to spin it many times 'till u get it right.

    I don't know the exact number of Mrazians here in Malaysia but i'm pretty sure there are a lot of us..especially after his concert here in Malaysia. We should have JM fanclub and petition him to come back here again.

    I wish he can come here again and perform at a more close space so the show could be more personal. And he would crack jokes 'lil more than he did when he was here..

    the sky is yours!!
    Nad..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nad

    yes, that's what i like about his songs..they hook you and make you think about the meaning and inspiration behind them..

    yes! we must ask J to come back here soon..we're so lucky he was here; like, I think he hasn't been to South America, and fans there must be wishing very hard!

    In the meantime, youtube-ing his live performances helps a lot :-)

    live mighty,
    AxM

    ReplyDelete