Monday, July 13, 2009

Row Row Row Your Boat..

Pic Credit : JT Mraz.

Wheeeeeeeeeee!

Told ya, Jason and I we are telepathic, I kid you not!

His latest blog post talks about 12 Answers to 12 Tweeter Questions.

And who wrote about Twelve Things in Singapore recently?

ME ME ME!

Doubt no more, this is for real :)

Great answers from J by the way. I have to think now, what would I like to ask him?

Top of my head, I'd pose these:

Do you dream in colour?

Do you believe in signs?

What's your favourite movie and why?

Do you have any favourite blogs? Which ones are they?

Which place on earth (that you haven't been to) that would you like to visit most? Why?

I'm bad at tweeting, will try nevertheless to tweet this to him.

Love. Besos. Love.

2 comments:

  1. Hey aud!!
    Me again. It's crazy how you instantly put up your post after J did. I am amazed by it. Is there any JM fanclub in Malaysia? If not, we should get one and i'll nominate you for President.

    Anys, i may ask him would he choose his guitar over his surfboard? That wouldn't be so cruel,would it?

    I hope he picks up our questions. Then we can brag to our friends. Hahaha..

    Fist bump right back at ya!!

    Nad..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nad,

    This may sound too much, but I get inspired right after I read his post so I try to write immediately before the excitement cools down :)

    Me for Mraz President?? Anytime! :) Are there many Mrazians here you think?

    Oooh! that's a real cruel question, yet you should ask him - would love to hear how he answers that.

    One love.

    ReplyDelete