Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's All About An Attitude for Gratitude!

I just love his last two blog posts!

Summer dresses indeed :P so he's a legs man, eh?

And since I can be perasan all I want in here, I am chuffed to bits (as you are too I am sure) that we - that's me and you! - made it to his No. 10! Yeay!

Are we grateful or what?

Am missing updating my own blogs the past week as I have been away and decided not to be online too much except check on my mail and JM's blog :)

I dedicate Friday as my Gratitude Day; inspired by Jason and Cafe Gratitude. It helps a lot, it puts things and people and situations into perspective and makes me more alert and aware. Puts me in place. :) I like!

My Gratitude List is in my personal blog only, if it weren't for Jason I would not have started practising gratitude in the way that I am now.

So, my utter gratefulness to this being Jason Mraz, for sharing such simple yet beautiful practice.

You have all my love.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back aud!!

    We made it on his top 10. Haha...glad to know that we are one of the things that he's grateful for.

    Lova lova love him.

    High five to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nad!

    Thanks :) happy to be back!

    *hi 5 back*
    *fist bump*
    *fist bump*

    Yeay! we are in his list!

    ReplyDelete