Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Object of My Besottedness

(*re-published from my other blog, in my effort to compile all my Jason-related musings)

Hey, Monday.

I finally managed to upload the very few pics taken during my Jason's concert :). Met dear Acat at Kino and headed towards the stadium, arriving in good time I'd say.

With Ati my mate at uni, fellow Jason fanatic and Marmite fan too! Thanks to Ati (and Din who's in the white tee not looking at the camera) we got our great tickets! We last met after graduation at Lancs way back in 1995. Gawd, yes it was that long ago.

Acat and Raja Fakran a.k.a. Lanyau and his brown-shirt friend. 
What a coincidence; our tickets were on the same row.

View from our seats - first seated row after the rockzone - as the concert was just about to start. Lights went up and music went on.. and can you imagine my heartbeat then?  

Another shaky attempt - too much excitement my limited pics didn't turn out great. Oh well. It's all immortalised up here *head* and in here *heart* :)

Can you see him?

This was during the later half. Jason was throwing stuff to the crowd. This is a good time to be in the Pitt or Rockzone..

This must be during one of the slow numbers, either If It Kills Me or A Beautiful Mess. Other times the crowd was just jumpin'.

My ticket for the night. So worth it. A-M1-A-08. 208.
I like the 'A's and '8's.

After the concert we knew it would take some time for the traffic to subside hence we sat at the kerbside (curbside - US?) just outside the exit of parking lot; ..... singing? More like, kerbside singers.. haha. Me I was still soaking in the whole amazing experience of seeing Jason live. I thought the horns section was bloody fantastic especially during Butterfly. Heck, the whole concert was superbloodyfreakingabsolutelycrazy fantastic. 

And of course, in good company :). Like-minded, fine, classy, beautiful people with good taste in music ;)

Supper was had at this place called Pelita (Nasi Kandar Pelita?) somewhere near KLCC. Called it a night soon after, then when I got back to Paradiso I was un-sleepy. Took a quick shower and started writing while listening to my Jason EP. And how quick, searching YouTube there was already a few videos uploaded of the concert.

I am besotted and will remain so. 

"Well, you know that fortune favours the brave, 
let me get paid while I make you breakfast"

Anytime, anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment