Friday, April 10, 2009

The Music, Magic and Make Peace Tour

This tour took place March-April last year across the USA. The concert at Highline Ballroom, NYC is available on DVD, bundled in the WSWDWST Limited Edition. Which I got for myself (and Superfriend) after Jason's concert in KL last month. 

Withdrawal symptoms after a month? Gawd. I am sad, ain't I? I wonder if he'll be at Singfest this year. His schedule does look very packed for the next few months. And one can only drool about the special midnight concert in Las Vegas this coming May 9th (one month from now!), featuring James Morrison. That, of course, is already sold out. Awesomely, deliciously droolworthy concert indeed.

This is the closest to a concert that I can get at this moment. Gonna watch the DVD until I get sick of it. 

As if that is ever going to happen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment