Saturday, April 11, 2009

In *Love* with the Geek in the Pink - Live in KL - Singing, Dancing and Stealing Things

(Original post dated 4/3/2009)

Ooooh, look at him! Awesomeness!

I've said it before now I'll say it again..

I love love love Jason with the white, hot heat of 10,000 suns!!! 

On 2nd November 2008 (I checked my post :p), I had wished and wanted to see him live, and now I have. To say that I am hugely grateful is a gross understatement.

What an amazing experience! I'm not equating it with a divine experience (divine intervention?) or anything like that (not that I know how that feels like) but for me Jason's concert tonight came close to it.

I am out of words to describe this feeling even hours after the concert has ended. 

Elated; exhilirated; elevated, rotated; celebrated.

My thoughts on it are still incoherent and jumbled up in a good sense. Hard for me to believe I now have the honour of being in the audience with Jason performing LIVE. I mean, look at this way, his voice and music reaching your ears live, pure, whole and direct. There's nothing between you and him. You can close your eyes and go as far as imagining that he is singing this for you and only you. 

When he sang my favourite song, A Beautiful Mess, and my first Jason song which always has a special place in my heart, You and I Both; I just wanted to cry for no particular reason other than because it was simply beautiful and pure. And listening to him singing If It Kills Me pretty much made me choke up and just feel stunned. Yupp, it just kills me. And Sleeping to Dream...ahh...

An extremely talented lovely man..

I can go on and on and probably still be unable to say anything definitive. Am I making any sense? I don't know; it's very late and I don't think I'll be able to sleep as yet.

Changed into this tee for the later half...nice biceps :)
(*all pics courtesy of junkonline)

He is truly a beautiful soul. I say, God put him here on earth and gave him all these amazing talents and a big heart to help save souls like mine with his songs, yes? Of course.

Oh, I'd marry him in a heartbeat. The only answer is yes, yes, yes to my lovely geek in the pink. Don't and won't mind the beard at all, my dear :P

"Sleeping to dream about you ..."

What did he steal ? This lil' heart.

2 comments:

  1. seeing jason live is undescrible..he was more than wat i hope for..i was standing in the front row..n seeing him sweat n sing n dreaming it was just 4 me was OMG!!! still even months after the concert i still smile by myself when i remember da concert..i went 2 da airport on da day of his arrival but not when he went 2 singapore..i had 2 work..but all i can say the experience da long dream concert dat i wish 4..im very grateful on 4th march 2009..thank u god...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Youngest,

    It was an AWESOME, AMRAZING experience seeing Jason live, I agree! The stadium was so hot, yet we persevered and enjoyed the concert nevertheless. he's the bestest :P

    As Jason said 'never let your mind stop you from having a good time'

    Let's bring him back again soon :)!

    AudMraz

    ReplyDelete