Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Me the Dramatica Mujer

Something not so usual happened today.

I didn't get to have my daily dose of Jason until 1630 hrs just now.

*what? my ears are complaining now; where's Jason today?*

Why? I don't really know, though a few times I had my earphones already in my ears I had to get up and do something and forgot to put it on when I came back.

I usually have Jason playing on repeat loop from 9 am onwards.

Anyway, that's okay. I am plugged in to TNA now. 

Seriously liking Dramatic Mujer. Jason singing Spanish is so sexay.

Oh. Did I mention I thought of and tinkered with my JM 'project' yesterday? No?

Probably got too excited with the mild 'heart attack' induced by the vision of a double whammy of Jason and Eddie.

Anyway, I will only reveal if it materialises. Till then, it's TOP SECRET :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment