Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HOT BREAKING NEWS - Jason and Eddie in San Francisco!

Oh my God. This following announcement from Jason Mraz.com almost gave me a heart attack.
------------------------------------------
Happy Monday everyone! We have more new shows to announce which means more fun to be had! 
 
Just announced today - Jason will be performing alongside Pearl Jam, Dave Matthews Band, The Beastie Boys, and more at the 
Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival in San Francisco! The three-day event will be held in majestic Golden Gate Park Friday August 28th through Sunday August 30th, 2009. Tickets for the festival go on sale this Sunday April 19th at 10am viaSFOutsideLands.com.

-----------------
Jason AND Pearl Jam! 

In ONE Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is beyond coolness. I thought Jason and James Morrison in Vegas is already giddying enough. 

And now PEARL JAM?? I think I know now what some people mean by 'I just died and gone to heaven'. 

If only I can be there :(.

My attachment to Youtube will be even closer, more than ever.

Off to calm down the palpitations now. *exhale*

No comments:

Post a Comment