Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh What A Lovely Day to Have A Slice of Humble Pie...

I wrote to a friend yesterday and jokingly bragged that Jason and I are on speed dial. So I pretty much know what he's up to. Haha. That's my wish.

Well, guess what. It gets better. Much, much better than being on speed dial.

I think, me and J; we're telepathic.

YES. Stop laughing and pick yourself up from the floor now.

In my main blog I wrote about my wall of fame for excellent service providers. And what does Jason write about today? Go read.

Hah, you see what I mean?

Anyway I'm going to ask him to come back to Malaysia everytime I comment on his blog. That's sort of my petition strategy. I love it that he's posting quite a bit now; it makes my mornings sunnier and happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment