Friday, June 19, 2009

Aspects of Life Confuse Me, You and Your Thesis Amuse Me...

You know one thing that will really make my day, anytime?

An unexpected Jason encounter moment. Or I just call it 'a Jason moment'.

Like, when I was in the Times bookstore in KL Pavilion last May, in the member's lounge flipping through some books and magazines; softly in the background, they were playing A Beautiful Mess. The moment when I realised that, I smiled like a chimp. Smile slowly expanded to a wide grin, like a chump. And I'm thrown off balance for a few moments in time, enjoying the beauty of the song.

Let me see, what other Jason moments can I recall?

Having lunch in a cafe in Sandakan, and someone's handphone rang with I'm Yours as the ringtone. That made me chuckle and grin :)

Was walking into a convenience store and the radio was playing The Remedy.

Passing by Kimanis and saw the sign for a Restarea by the side of the road.

Was reading the newspaper and seeing the initials JM immediately thought of the man.

When reading anything and seeing the name Jason, automatically thinks of the man :).

Seeing a gnome, thought of JM and Toca Riviera.com

Buying an avocado :)

Dang, I should've documented all those moments so I can remember them.

What's your Jason moment? Did he make you smile? I bet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment