Tuesday, June 9, 2009

And It Was Time For All The Wrong, And Lonely Lonesome Reasons...

I am still laughing after reading Jason's latest post this morning.

Oh, you can be my boogieman, my pebble, my ripple, anytime J :)

Drop a pebble in a lake and eventually the ripples go beyond what you’re capable of seeing. If you can touch, move, or inspire just one person in your lifetime, it will have a powerful impact on the world. 

Live knowing that your extraordinary actions will still be resonating across that lake for 7 generations and then some. 
- JM

He mentions his summer tour a lot. Gah. I wish he will come back to this part of the world. I think I can manage if he comes to KL, Singapore, even Jakarta! I want to go, I will go! Never mind if no one else is as enthusiastic. Or crazy. It's gonna be oh so worth it.

No news either whether he's gonna be back for SingFest this year. I feel like I should start a petition to have him come back to KL. I am realistic enough to admit that he's not going to hold a concert in KK, okay. 

Mad About the Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment