Saturday, May 23, 2009

Yours Yours Yours

Jason said that for AI finale, he will sing I'm Yours as if he were singing it for the very first time.

I think he must've already sung it more than a thousand times in the past years.

Imagine that.

Some people can't stand to listen to it anymore. Don't blame them. It's been played to death, to hell and back, over and over again on the radio.

Funnily enough, I have heard the song twice today. And each time I sang along.

As if it were my very first time singing the song :)

2 comments:

  1. i sang i'm yours in an audition and i got selected to the finale.

    i love this song as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must sing very well then; I usually run out of breath in my attempts to finish the whole song.

    Thanks for stumbling by :) Freshness Always :)

    ReplyDelete