Friday, May 22, 2009

An Idol Who's Mine and Rant Session

So Jason was in a sing-along rendition of I'm Yours on the American Idol Season Finale which aired yesterday. I wish they had chosen another song because Jason is getting crap from the silly so-called 'music lovers' out there who think he only has this one song and this one album! Makes me fuming mad sometimes. 

I hate these people who are up in arms with the AI result and start calling the American voters - Kris' fans - immature teeny boppers who don't know music or talent. And what makes me boil is that they simply lump Kris in "a Jason Mraz-kind-of-singer category" and call him average? Boring? GRRRRRRR!! Woi, have you listened to all of Jason's music? Have you seen or heard him perform live? How dare you. Just because Kris plays the guitar you lump him in there in 'that' type.

Bodoh is all I can say. I like Adam, too. Yes, he's very talented. I think up till the Top 5 they are all good singers. But you know how these things work, with voting and all that it can swing either way, either Kris or Adam. Neither is perfect. Kris goes off-key, off-pitch sometimes. Adam screeches too much, overdoes it, sometimes. It's okay, they're humans you know. You like it, fine. You don't like it, fine too. In this case, just because your Adam didn't win, don't diss Jason's music okay.

It's not even your idol lah, it's American Idol so let them Americans vote. I don't care who wins because eventually they need to come out with good songs and albums and we'll see whose will sell. Just enjoy whichever songs that suit your palate and leave the rest to others who prefer different types of music. 

Anyway, my rant is STOP COMPARING JASON TO ANYONE, OKAY. Bad karma will come to you in heavy doses. To each his own, no need to stir up things. Okay? OKAY?

Anyway, I need to calm down too, I know I know.



Gah. It could've been so much better if he had performed it solo with his guitar. If AI wanted the Top 13 to join in, have them at the last third of the song.

He didn't look that comfortable, did he? How cool it would've been if he had his guitar with him. After what he posted on his blog, there is something that's bugging him. Human.

JM, backstage at AI.

Off with the white jacket I say, but I guess he had to wear something 'dressier' since it's the finale. Must be brand new, haha. Or borrowed. Green tshirt from his friends at Blend Apparel. That old jeans? I think that's his Diesel Viker JM8.

Love love love on a Friday morning.

Pic Credit : J.T. Mraz

4 comments:

  1. hey i totally know what your saying every1 is like i hate i'm yours its his only song
    and he has sooo many ah-mazing ones
    your love 4 him is inspiring
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha agreee. JASON is wayy better then any of them i feel x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rizla,
    We do love him, don't we ? :)

    Hi Mayean,
    Let's get him to come back soon to these shores!

    Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean! I hate how everybody puts Kris Allen in the same league as Jason Mraz, when Jason sings and writes from the soul.

    ReplyDelete