Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Toadally Get Him :)

I don't get it.

Like how some people do not like Jason's music. While I remain perplexed and still cannot understand why, at the same time, I do respect their music preferences. As long as you let me be too, you know.

December 23, 2008. Jason's website announced his South East Asia dates. My heart lurched and did acrobatic feats worthy of the Olympics! I really did jump out of my seat. Luckily I wasn't having lunch; I would've probably choked on my chicken or something.

Then, last March when I was feeling very gung ho and mighty excited about his KL concert, dear friend said that I shouldn't get myself worked up too much, because, just in case, I may be disappointed. 

Huh? I didn't get it actually, but I did calm myself down. I had to, because I still had to take 2 days leave from work, fly 2.5 hours across South China Sea, get into KL city centre, and get to the concert venue before I can say, this is for real. Jason's here man, on Malaysian soil! Of course his arrival has to be 'confirmed' in a way with interviews here and there. Thank God no cancellation like Ms Umbrella-ella-ella-eh-eh who got into a domestic cat fight with her bf in his Lambo. Allegedly.

I took it freaking easy until the moment we stepped into the stadium. I wanted to jump jump jump and laugh at the same time. Deep inside my happy heart was smiling. 
 
Because it loves Jason to bits.

If you don't get it, it's okay you know.

Peace.

Credits where due : JT Mraz.

1 comment: