Saturday, May 9, 2009

One Love

I posted Playing for Change's Stand By Me in my main blog, so I thought it only appropriate to post 'One Love' here, as it is Jason's favourite song :)



Read more about how Playing for Change came about here. And share the love :)

For all the occasional cynicism and skepticism I have in me, I do believe this is a truly noble effort. Only passion can drive a man - Mark Johnson - on this mission to inspire, connect and bring peace to the world through music. Ten years it took; I totally have the utmost respect for everyone involved in this project.

In the words of one of the artists featured in PLAYING FOR CHANGE, Vusi Mahlasela, “The world is immigrating into a global village, the question is how much do you want to belong.” Learn more about PLAYING FOR CHANGE, and together we can accomplish much more than we ever can apart - Mark Johnson

I've got to get the album Songs Around The World - I wonder if our local Starbucks has it?

2 comments:

  1. Thats some good sh*t you got there! One love yea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff, ya? One Love, indeedy :)

    ReplyDelete