Monday, December 28, 2009

Who Am I To Say, This Situation Isn't Great?

This song is a firm favourite (but of course).

Credit : cuique. A great live album.

I was going through some videos today by other singers, and there was one comment on how listening to certain artistes give you goosebumps, while others don't. Some songs ... touch you. (Does that even sound right?) A frequency theory?

What's that called - Having soul? Soulful? Full of feelings?

Jason is one of them rare ones. I am not able to describe clearly in words how his songs make me feel. They just ... speak to me. The words, the melody, the performance, everything.

I don't know why and how others can compare him to John Mayer or Jack Johnson or whomever. Oh, I should stop trying to defend him. He does not need me to do that. His music will stand for itself, speak for itself.

To each his own. Whatever moves you, baby. For me it's him.

No comments:

Post a Comment