Friday, December 25, 2009

'Jason, Thank You Very Much for Jumping In Here'

Glad I stayed up last night entertaining my thoughts, cos I saw Jason perform (with Colbie) on Letterman!

Wow. I so underestimated Astro... I thought they'd screen it here in a few weeks time, looks like it's within the same week (22nd there, 24th here). Must remember this next time.

"Through the years we all will be together,
if the fates allow....
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough..."

Jason mentioned in his blog that Colbie called him just that morning (since he was in NYC) to fill in as her regular guitarist couldn't make it for the show. How cool is that? What a good friend Jason is :) Colbie must love him to bits, as we do. And she told him to take the third verse.

Love their rendition of HYAMLC; not crazy with his hair/fringe like that yet still cute though; and the shirt! Oh my, this is my first time seeing him perform in such a proper looking buttoned up long sleeved shirt.

I just noticed that Colbie kept looking at Jason a few times throughout the song but our man has his eyes closed too intensely concentrating to realise. Haha! By the way, if you listen carefully Colbie sings 'christmas' as if it were 'christmice'. Style? Still lovely singing though.

And thank you Mr Cameraman for focusing on our man and his guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment