Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mraz for Prez?

Jason's 12 Questions post today may be the most complicated yet for me to understand.

Or, did my brain just stop functioning? I need to take an aspirin and re-read it again later.

Still can't figure out this twitter / tweet thingy so my questions are still here with me. Gah.

I need to look for that pink hula hoop so I've got something new to do over this holiday weekend. Can't wait for November for his new stuff, Beautiful Mess (that's me me me!)

Enjoy 'Happy Ending' from our lovely man Mraz:


2 comments:

  1. Hello fellow Mrazian!!

    Do you think JM's Beautiful Mess-Live on Earth will be released in Malaysia? I hope it will. Can't wait for it too!!!

    HugHug,
    Nad..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nad

    Yes yes yes that'll be my early Christmas pressie!

    AxM

    ReplyDelete