Thursday, September 17, 2009

He's Teasing Me..

I am undecided.

I don't know whether I should be placing a pre-order for Jason's new CD/DVD Beautiful Mess - Live on Earth that's to be released in early November. It costs $18.99 excluding p&p.

Usually it will be a no brainer, I won't even need to think cos I'd decide and place an order right away as I did with his Live in UK CD some months back.

Now I have to think wisely as I need to be in control of my finances. Trying to rid myself of credit card debts, and am distancing myself from online purchases.

Yes, it may not be much - dare I even put a price on my Mraz?

I am just hoping it'll be available in Malaysia too; I managed to get the Limited Edition WSWDWST for only RM40 here.


Call me scrooge, even Mraz has to take a backseat this time. I still love you J!

No comments:

Post a Comment