Friday, August 28, 2009

Sending Out A Ray of Sunshine..

Hankering for new stuff from Jason? I am.

Not that I am bored with the current ones. Far from it.

I am just wondering what kind of songs will be in his next album. Cos his inspirations will be different; being the much adored, world-famous, Grammy-nominated, record-breaker, superawesome, sensitive singer-songwriter (is that too much?) that he is now compared to two years ago.

These are new-ish, or at least not in the albums, I may be wrong. They've been performed in his concerts though. Videos from Blacky785, Yorrii, MRAZorback1 and geekinthepurple respectively - thanks for sharing!

Enjoy the Mraz goodness :)


Try Try Try.

Never Too Late (The Only Life You Can Save).

Ray of Sunshine.

What Would Love Do Now.

Much Love,
AxM

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am with you! I can't wait to get my hands on a new collection of Jason's music. The live album coming out in November will help tide me over for the new album that I believe he said will be out in 2010. I CAN'T WAIT! Great blog! I'll be back often!

    ReplyDelete