Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Can Anybody Tell Me Where They're Teaching Short Term Memory?

Oh I have been inexcusably distracted that I haven't posted for a week!

Unforgiveable.

Okay, moving on...

Jason came to remind me that he existed as last night while reading online I happened to glance at the TV after hearing a very familiar voice.

It was our man Mraz 'acting' in this show American Dreams (from some years back) where he played Dion, singing Ruby Baby! It was just a snippet but enough to lure me to the box :)

For the life of me I do not know who Dion is nor have I ever watched the show, but I know now I must catch the repeat whenever it is. I thought Jason's hair looked really funny, all poufed up and slicked back. And the costume ... ha ha ha !

And JJ Hitz advised everyone to stay well, have enough vits and to chill out to some Mraz music today. Good advice in view of what's happening around us with the flu and haze and bad politics and toxic stuff like that.

Which I am doing now for the next few days I need a huge dose to make up for the few days that I have been away. His music feels so good. Makes my ears smile and my brain mellow.

By my own volition, it's my oxygen.

And hey, another me and J similarity! We both love Garfield! Wey hey... soul to soul my Mraz! And can someone tell me where I can get the banana carrying case? Can someone get that for me for Christmas please thank you very much.

I leave you now with Jason's loopy Cannabis College:


With THC Ph.Ds
A B.A. in Euphoria
Avoid the military
Minoring in Paranoia
Job offers aplenty with GPAs at 4 point 20
Get the blunted edge
A certificate that says
I made it through college!

No comments:

Post a Comment