Tuesday, May 22, 2012

You Are Loved - And Love Is A Four Letter Word

What's the punishment for abandoning your blog for ... 13 months???

Jason, please forgive me. You know I still love you to bits!

Speaking of which, in 27 days time I'll have another date with Jason in Kuala Lumpur! YEAY! So, in between my last post in April 2011 and now, I have actually been to a concert by our man Mraz!


YEAY! *ra ra ra ra ra ! *

Flew to Manila last October to attend his You Are Loved concert, featuring the one and only Toca Rivera at Araneta Coliseum.

Madness and more mad love!

And to atone I bought the bestest ticket I can afford, right at the front of the stage, First Row baby! Though not quite centre, some people beat me to that and yepp, I procrastinated a few days.


Nothing but the best for JM.


Four Letter Word included  :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment