Monday, November 1, 2010

Come Drift Away With Me

Apart from Ootmarsum, another favourite 'series' on Youtube is from one darrenshimizu, who has put up videos of Jason performing live at MIX 106.5 FM. (San Francisco? I am not sure)

Thank you Darren, wherever you are. These videos are lovely and priceless. They help me to stay sane in times of severe bouts of Mraziositis.

Every time I listen to Jason perform live and acoustic, I drift away to Mrazlalalaland.

Yes. It exists :)

I listen to every layer, grit, patch, pitch, dulation in his voice, singing those beautifully written words, and wonder - where have you been all my life? And his expressions - every wrinkle crinkle scrunch of his face - reinforces the words even more and tugs the cockles of the heart.

Like someone wrote, his talent is an embarrassment of riches. A voice like no other.

"I remember everything you sang..."

When you're finally out of words - may that day never come.

Happy Monday morning and Happy November!

Mraz is Love,
A xoxo

2 comments:

  1. drifting away with you aud....

    "Like someone wrote, his talent is an embarrassment of riches. A voice like no other."


    Yes oh Yes... no doubt!!!!

    dani from manila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dani

    We LOVE our Jason, don't we? I hope he will come again to our side of the world soon soon soon.

    A x

    ReplyDelete