Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Eyjafjallajoekull

Jason will be in Hong Kong end of May!

He'll be taking part in Music Matters 2010.

"Jason's performance will feature an acoustic set and interview before an audience of over 700 music industry leaders from around the Globe"

Hmm, that sounds like it's a closed-door thing or you need to have some affiliations or some kind of eligibility to be able to attend. Seems like Jason is the only artiste so far listed as one of the speakers.

Hmm.

Oh come on J, is that the closest you can get to me?

Anyway, he's travelling right now, on the road again, by bus, train, van ... no flying still over Europe. Casablanca, that's where I want to be right now.

By the way, please remember the name of the volcano. It's Eyjafjallajoekull.

I have not heard any one pronounce it yet. It's too tongue-twisty, eh? Even I cut and pasted that so I don't mess up the spelling ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment