Wednesday, November 25, 2009

'...Getting High on Heavenly Breezes...'

Today's playlist, dedicated to Superfriend :

Thanks to : Yorrii on Youtube.

Sometimes the sun shines on other people's houses and not mine
somedays the clouds paint the sky in a way
that takes away my summer time

somehow the sun shines upon you while i struggle to get mine
well if there's a light in everybody so send out your ray of sunshine

i wanna walk the same roads as everybody else
through the trees and past the gates
getting high on heavenly breezes
making new friends along the way

and i wont ask much of nobody
I'm just here to sing along
and make my mistakes look gracious
and learn some lessons from my wrongs


But sometimes the sun shines on other people's houses and not mine
Somedays the clouds paint the sky all grey and
it takes away my summer time

Somehow the sun shines upon you while i struggle to get mine
a little light never hurt nobody, send out your ray of sunshine

oh if this little light of mine combined with yours today
how many watts could we illuminate
how many villages could we save
well my umbrella's tired of the weather wearing me down
well look at me now

Well you sure look as good as your outlook
would you mind if i took some time
to soak up your life, your beautiful light, you've got a paradise inside

I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
and much too full on the pain
when i look at the sky to help me
and sometimes it looks like rain

As the sun shines on other people's houses and not mine
And the sky paints the clouds in a way
that takes away my summer time

somehow the sun keeps shining upon you while i'm kindly standing by
if there's a light in everybody, send out your ray of sunshine

you're undeniably warm, you're cerulean
you're perfect in desire
Won't you hang around?

so the sun it can shine on me
and the clouds they can all roll away
and the sky can become our possibility
if there's a light in everybody, send out your ray of sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment