Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Latest Beautiful Mess

It would be almost sacrilegious if I didn't share this video I got from seowens1219 on Youtube. Thank so much, fellow Mrazian! The quality is very good.


Performed on 30 September, 2009 at GM Place, Vancouver BC.

I can stare at his face for hours and study his microexpressions. This is what happens when you watch too much Lie To Me.

Don't quite fancy this look though, a little bit scruffier don't you think (we still love him anyway). Look at his hair, the man needs a hairbrush. What's that necklace he consciously tucks inside his tee; he has more accessories than usual; is this his most recent look on the road?

And you lucky South American fans; you will be enjoying him live soon!

You can sing now : "Oh the wait was so worth it....."

2 comments:

  1. Hello Aud!!

    I just finished watching season 1 of Lie to Me. Can't wait for season 2.

    Still crossing my fingers for JM Beautiful Mess: Live on Earth to be released in Malaysia.

    Happy Thursday!!

    Hugs,
    Nad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nad,

    Me too, can't wait for Season 2!


    PrettyMessy,
    A x

    ReplyDelete